Friday, February 14, 2014

Ode to Him

I've never known a love like this.
I have traveled so very far, to be here, with you.
And our journey has only begun.

It is so much, that with which we have overcome.
I am a wild card,
you are a rebel.
And we sir, make the best of travel companions
adventurers
best friends
life partners.

You are my beautiful caged bird, that I must let free.
And everyday
every single day
you choose and return to me.

I am so very grateful for you.

You aren't ready to make plans, I know.
But if you ever are,
please
please my love
plan on me.

I love you this Valentines Day, and everyday.

Afterthought:

I reached out today
I advocated for myself
I asked for help

And I received. Thank you so much for believing in me.
You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment