Friday, February 14, 2014

Not Like the Others #4/Not all News is bad News

I'm doing better in my classes than I thought. Proof that most of this shit is in my head. I am my own enemy. How's that for good news? The good grades are, at least.

Other good news:

I wrote a short story line for a children's book about the beast, a while back after crashing from a full-fledged manic episode. Didn't think much of it before, only that it was part of what inspired me to start this blog.

But I have an artist friend, a lovely friend, that is helping me to share my truth. What a gift!
She's agreed to illustrate for me, and I couldn't be more excited about working with her. I'm hopeful that this will be another way to make my experience, and my beast more accessible to people.

I will write more later, but I just wanted to be able to share the news with my friends, my family and my readers.

Now I'm going to let this work flow carry me as far as it can.

Going to study now,

Au revoir!

Cartoon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment