Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges

Tomorrow will mark a month since I created this blog to record my experience with bipolar II and my journey through recovery. The response I have received from readers, family and friends alike, has been overwhelmingly positive. I have been acknowledged, encouraged and embraced. When I first began the blog, I knew that the writing would only be the beginning. I have a vision much larger than one blog on blogspot. This is only one part of a larger project I am working on to educate, advocate and heal. I have decided to make the transition from blogspot to tumblr in the hopes that it will expand my audience, and I will be able to contribute to a much larger dialogue about mental illness. It is still in its very early stages, so please bear with me. And follow the link if you’d like to continue sharing in the journey with me!

http://hopeisabeast.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment