Saturday, February 15, 2014

Not Like the Others #5

I'M REALLY FRUSTRATED AND IT'S REAL AND I'M NOT CRAZY I SWEAR

I have been unhappy with my living situation for a while now, and although there have been points in time where I feel a renewed sense of appreciation for my home, it has not lasted and I find myself once again feeling trapped, frustrated and misunderstood.

I'm trying so hard to be healthy; I am more committed to my mental health than I have ever been, and I do believe that in this process I will learn how to better care for myself in all aspects of my being. I am beginning to realize that some aspects of my life are not encouraging my self-care.

I need to make some serious changes, and I am afraid that I may hurt some of those that care about me, along the way. I can only hope that they will understand how important it is, this journey of mine. That I am trying to change my life.

I want to be a whole person. A happy person. A healthy person.

Right now the state of my apartment makes me hate myself. Missing class and assignments make me hate myself. Work makes me hate myself, eating makes me hate myself.

I have so much hate for the person I am right now. But I can feel it, the change that is headed my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment