Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thoughts Chasing Thoughts

Today is one of those days where there is so much to write, that I can't write any of it.

Can you understand that?

I am completely overwhelmed by all of the thoughts I'm thinking.
I can't pick just one,
just one thought.
I can't untangle them, or make sense of them.

There's just a lot,
all at once
and I don't know where or how to start dealing with any of it.

I woke up this morning and I didn't feel like leaving my house
so I didn't.
But staying home didn't help stop the thinking,
or the constant feeling that all the thinking I needed to be doing
would catch up with me.

I felt like the day was pursuing me,
every hour chasing after me
and once it was all over
when the day had ended
I would be laying in bed, trying to sleep
but thinking more of the same thoughts.

Days like today, I just want to be unconscious.
The beast thinks this is all a fucking joke.

Link Below:
Emotional Wellness Podcasts

No comments:

Post a Comment