Tuesday, January 14, 2014

She-Beast

Last night, the beast came home.
Silently he crawled onto the bed where Robert and I lay watching a movie.

He warmed my feet.
Then my knees.
My thighs and my stomach.
He warmed me all the way up to my chest.

Robert wanted time by himself.
The beast wanted me, and I wanted Robert more than anything.

Robert and I fought, with the same words we had just a couple of nights before.
Our voices grew strained, our attention wandered.
The beast became impatient.

I asked Robert to leave. I told him to go.

It was then that he filled me. All the way.
The beast warmed my entire body until we were one and the same.
He lit me like a fuse and I exploded.

He dove in, claw and teeth. Biting, growling, foaming at the mouth.
Hitting, kicking, screaming the girl-beast raged. On, and on, and on.

We told Robert we hated him.
Over and over and over.
Robert said that I was fucked up.

The beast chuckled.
 Robert left.

I stripped off all of my clothes.
The beast left me, naked, entangled in blankets. Waiting to die.
As he slipped out of the window, he said "You will drive everyone away. You will be alone."

And then I was. I was suddenly very alone.
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't cry out. I couldn't move.

Robert returned to me. My mom's voice over the phone, returned to me.
Calling me back.
I could feel my fingers, then my toes.
I could feel my whole body. And my whole body felt tired.

My mom told me she loved me.
Robert wiped away my tears and told me I could sleep.
He put his arms around me, and I did. I slept.

I did not dream.

Link Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment