Thursday, June 5, 2014

Home Again

It has been such a long time since I have written anything that means something. I don't know why it always seems to happen like this. I become so overwhelmed by living my life day to day, that I don't feel capable of expressing that to another person. I am rendered speechless. Days turn into weeks that turn into months and then when I feel a lack of meaning in my life I realize it is because I have forgotten to give it any.

This blog used to give meaning to my life. My beast, he meant my demise, but struggling against him meant something to me. Survival has been my purpose, my only reason to persevere. I have wanted to survive.

When returning here to write something, I asked myself where I should start, how I should speak for lost time.

This is all I've got:

My beast has not been vanquished, but I am claiming my life as my own.

He is not the reason I want to begin again here. This is the dedication I am making to my own self-discovery.

He is me and I am him, but then again, not at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment