Thursday, February 11, 2016

I woke up late. Usually I don't wake up at all, so I guess that's a point in the right direction. But I'm sitting showered and ready to go on my couch, going nowhere.
I'm stuck.
All I keep thinking about is arriving late to class, trying to find a seat in the back as to remain unnoticed but the seats are all full and then everyone turns around because I'm making noise and they're staring
staring
staring
staring.

They all know.

They haven't seen me in a while. They wonder where I've been, "what other life does this girl live?"
They think I don't care about school or that I'm stupid and that's why I'm falling behind.

I can't do it. I can't walk in there. I just can't.
So I'm still sitting on the couch, having missed the late, late, late bus.
Maybe if I can get there on time to sit in the back of the huge lecture hall my next class is in, I can make that one.
Maybe.

I'm such a baby.
The truth is I just don't want to.
I don't feel like it.
I don't like school.
I'm too lazy.
Right? That has to be it.
That's got to be the reason I'm stuck to this couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment