Monday, February 1, 2016

Crash n' Burn

I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of this. I feel like I'm drowning in my own disappointment. I don't want this to be happening and yet I am so sure there is nothing I can do about it. I thought after making the progress I did yesterday, that it would be easier today. But every obstacle possible is present.

Time is passing so quickly and it's terrifying. I'm sick so my body keeps trying to shut itself down. I couldn't figure out the internet in this cafe for thirty fucking minutes.
I have so much to do. I have three papers and a midterm on Thursday and countless articles to read. 

I can't do this.
I can't do this.
I can't do this.
I can't do this.

Somebody stop me because I'm a fucking fiery meteor destroying everything in my path, crashing farther and faster than should be humanly possible.

And even now, I'm having a hard time thinking of something to write that I haven't written so many times before.

Are you tired of reading this yet? Because I'm fucking exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment