Saturday, November 28, 2015

I don't even know what to say here.

I thought I wanted to write but I'm not sure what it is that I actually want to say to anyone.

I guess I've been really contemplative lately. I've been thinking a lot about where I am and all that has led up to me being here. And how things might have been different. And if I'm doing the right things. If I'm honestly doing the best I could be doing for myself. If I'm making the choices that are best for me. If what I'm doing is making me as happy as it is possible for me to be.

I'm questioning everything, I'm not sure why or for how long I'll need to do this. My thoughts are very cyclical and the end is not clear at this point.

Some time though, I'll need to be satisfied with what I've got, what's going on for me right now. I'll need to accept what is.

But I can't force it. I'm not going to try.

The last week of the term is this one and I'm caught up in this. 

Because nothing is going to change suddenly, I have to move forward with what I've got. So we'll see. I'm not holding my breath and neither should you.

See ya on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment